FALL '22 Ethiopia : Combo BC
Whether you're interested in spiritual leadership, healthcare, construction, engineering, education, homemaking, or humanitarian work — there's a place for you to serve.
Every trip is unique! Trip emphases vary according to our destination and the gifts of our team. (Example: Children's Outreach, Medical Relief, Church Planter Training., etc.) Inclusion on a Petros Network trip is based upon the outreach emphasis of a trip and on a first-come-first-serve basis.
A brief overview of each location we will be visiting while on this trip is listed below:
South Ethiopia | Friday, October 28th to Sunday, November 6th | 10 days
Church Planter Training / Education / Water / Village Evangelism / Small Business Training
East, Ethiopia | Thursday, November 3rd to Friday, November 11th | 9 days
Church Planters Training / Women Empowerment / Agriculture Training / Engaging Islam / Local Church Guest Speaking Events
Join a Tour: You can join us for an entire tour that includes multiple locations or apply for one location only. Through the top link "Opportunities" you can view each location site as well as combination tours. During a tour of multiple locations, we typically run the same programs at each site, dependent upon the gifts of our team. Participants enjoy visiting multiple sites as airfare is the most significant expense for a trip. Please take a look at Combo Trips in our Opportunities.
Trip Deposit: Applying for a trip is free, but once approved, you will be asked to submit a $375 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot. This allows us to begin the process of booking your airfare and accommodations and covers penalty fees in the event you need to cancel your trip. Once you are approved for a trip, don't delay in submitting your deposit as spots are limited!
Full Tour Information: We are traveling to three locations on this full tour, Northern and Southern Ethiopia, as well as the East from
Sunday, October 23 to Friday, November 11 | 20 days
|$1,312.50||30% Due 6/25/2022|
|$2,187.50||50% Due 7/25/2022|
|$3,500.00||80% Due 8/24/2022|
|$4,375.00||100% Due 9/8/2022|
- Participants must complete an application and once approved, submit a $375 non-refundable deposit to secure their spot. Deposits are tax-deductible.
- Prior to departure, Participants must complete and submit all of Petros Network's required travel documentation.
- Please visit terms and conditions link right below
- Your highest calling is to serve the people of the country you are visiting.
- Minors must complete additional documentation and provide a guardian signature.
- Spend time in prayer.
- Add all trip planning meetings to your calendar.
- Manage your passport.
- Schedule a meeting with your medical professional for immunizations.